Live Paint Night

Host your own paint night!

  • 2 hours
  • $60 per person
  • Customer's Place

Service Description

Create something special at your next social events, bachelorettes, birthdays, baby shower, holiday party or team building events. Ask about collaborative painting for team building events! There is a minimum of $600 (if 10 or less). $60 per painter. This includes: 2 hours of painting with instructions, 2 hours of set up & tear down, paint, canvases, easels, aprons, water cups, napkins, and brushes. You have a choice of one of the paintings in the painting library or custom painting. For more complex paintings or figures/people the canvas will be stencilled prior to the session. I do not provide the space, tables and chairs. *3 hour sessions are also available upon request To secure your day a 60% deposit is required and the remaining 40% on the day of. Deposits can be sent via e-transfer to samanthadenniis@gmail.com. In the event of Covid lock down your deposit is refundable and/or can be rescheduled.

Cancellation Policy

To cancel or reschedule please contact me 48 hours prior to your session.

Contact Details

samanthadenniis@gmail.com

CAN

Samantha Dennis© 2018-2023. All rights reserved.
 
Unlawful reproduction of art and all intellectual property on this portfolio is strictly prohibited
 
Please contact the artist to seek permission.

SAMANTHA DENNIS

  • Black Instagram Icon