Virtual Paint Night

Host your own virtual paint night!

  • 2 hours
  • $45 per person
  • Virtual

Service Description

Create something special at your next social events, bachelorettes, birthdays, baby shower, holiday party or team building events. There is a minimum of $450 (if 10 or less). $45 per painter. This includes: 2 hours of painting with instructions, additional 30 mins, paint, canvases, easels, aprons, water cups, napkins, and brushes. You have a choice of one of the paintings in the painting library or custom painting. For more complex paintings or figures/people the canvas will be stencilled prior to the session. Zoom link will be sent prior to event and can be recorded upon request. * Shipping within Canada and the US is available for an additional fee. Local pick up and delivery is also available. To secure your day a 60% deposit is required and the remaining 40% on the day of. Deposits can be sent via e-transfer to samanthadenniis@gmail.com. In the event of Covid lock down your deposit is refundable and/or can be rescheduled.


Cancellation Policy

To cancel or reschedule please contact me 48 hours prior to your session.


Contact Details

samanthadenniis@gmail.com

CAN

Samantha Dennis© 2018-2023. All rights reserved.
 
Unlawful reproduction of art and all intellectual property on this portfolio is strictly prohibited
 
Please contact the artist to seek permission.

SAMANTHA DENNIS

  • Black Instagram Icon